Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mothers Day for a Special Mama

A good Friend of mine is in a place where no new parent wants to be - Children's Hospital. She's there with her Newborn Baby to make matters even more unimaginable. The newest person to make her way into our world, had a bit of an early struggle. She's been under the amazing care and supervision of the staff at Children's since birth and for that we are thankful.

You can probably understand my joy when the Father of the baby called to ask for something special for the Mama. I've felt like a helpless bystander - and now I had something that I could do to bring a small amount of joy to these two parents.

I hope they enjoy their Family Jewels.

If you know anyone who could use a personal memento, call me. I'd love to help.
 

UPDATE: This little one is now home and doing fantastic! 
Here is the little beauty with her bracelet and her party dress!!

No comments: