Saturday, August 18, 2007

Launch Party was a SUCCESS!



The celebration for the launch of the web site was a hit! Everyone had a great time. DJ W3... played fabulously and set the mood. The Bartender, Rachelle, was serving up the drinks and on top of the whole night like a champ. All the while with a purty smile on her face. The rest of the staff also helped tremendously. Peter and crew... thanks!

The jewelry was loved, and the buttons were a great idea, thanks Gordon and Dana for your ideas. Also thanks to Dan, My husband for getting me through the last month. Your patience and your ideas really allowed this night to happen. I love you. Amy, Erin, Leah, Rachelle, Dana and Nicole.. you guys are troopers! These kids came over any night they could to help me with last minute details, I never would have been able to make it if it weren't for my fab. staff. Erin, Leah, Rachelle and Amy manned the tables and kept accurate track of the jewelry sales, and were awesome sales women. You guys are the best! I never got a head count but the mezzanine was packed for the majority of the night. Thanks to everyone for coming down, making some purchases, and for all the wearing of my jewels that you will do in the future! I need you guys to get my name out there!

Check out some of the great photos from the evening.



1 comment:

dana said...

happy to help and i'm glad things went so well! congratulations yo!

xoxo
larkin